WHILE the celebration of Valentines Day is traditionally all about love, Borderlands 3 would like for you to break some hearts instead. The Broken Hearts Day event has officially started in-game where a small collection of romantically themed loot is up for grabs. Between now and February 25, vault hunters will be tasked to break any floating hearts they see across the galaxy.
Among said hearts will also be rare hearts which will spawn ghosts from the Bloody Harvest seasonal events. The rewards you receive will depend on how many hearts you break. Along with love-themed cosmetic items, you’ll also rewarded with exclusive season-only legendary weapons. If you missed out on them during last years Broken Hearts Day event, now’s your chance to grind for the again. Rewards and heart quantities needed can be found below.
- 10 – “ECHOcardiogram” ECHO Skin;
- 25 – “Cosmic Romance” Weapon Trinket;
- 50 – “Terminal Polyaimorous” Legendary Maliwan SMG;
- 75 – “Heartbreaker” Vault Hunter Skin;
- 100 – “Wedding Invitation” Legendary Jakobs Sniper Rifle.