GET ready to enter the mind of your favourite Borderlands psycho in the fourth DLC for Borderlands 3. Psycho Krieg and the Fantastic Fustercluck takes us on twisted adventure like never before. Professor Tannis has a theory about Krieg and the rest of the psychos, but it’s going to be a doozy to get to the bottom of it. It’s believed that the psycho’s are the way they are is due to a mythical place called Vaulthalla. There’s no known way to get inside Vaulthalla, but Krieg’s mind might have the key. As vault hunter’s you’ll:
- Journey through the many demented vistas of Krieg’s psyche, where anything is possible and likely very violent;
- Experience the world as Krieg sees it, including his perception of fan-favourite characters like Maya, the light of his twisted life;
- Overcome a vast array of life-threatening manifestations that Krieg’s mind conjures up;
- Expand Krieg’s mind and Tannis’ research in surreal side missions and Crew Challenges;
- Score powerful Legendary weapons and gear that – according to Tannis – will work outside of Krieg’s consciousness;
- Acquire brain-busting cosmetic items, including Vault Hunter Heads and Skins.
As usual access to the expansion is instant for Season Pass owners but can also be purchased separately. Once downloaded, go to Tannis’ lab and look for the psycho mask to start your crazy adventure into Psycho Krieg’s brain. The launch of the DLC also adds a whopping 5 levels to the max level cap, bringing it to 65. However this is also the last level cap increase for the foreseeable future.
With that said, Gearbox PAX Digital Showcase is this Sunday morning at 6:45AM AEST and is said to touch on where Borderlands 3 is headed in the future. Keep an eye out for more Borderlands 3 news as it comes.