[This media release has been provided by Chaosium PR and is presented by the GOA team for informational purposes]
- Best Supplement (Gold) – Cults of Cthulhu
- Best Podcast (Gold) – Ain’t Slayed Nobody
- Best Best Aid/Accessory – Non-Digital (Silver) – Call of Cthulhu Masks of Nyarlathotep 3-D Props (TYPE40)
- Best Production Values (Gold) – Call of Cthulhu Classic Gamer Prop Set (H.P. Lovecraft Historical Society)
- Best Best Aid/Accessory – Non-Digital (Gold) – Call of Cthulhu Classic Gamer Prop Set (H.P. Lovecraft Historical Society)
- Product of the Year (Silver) – Call of Cthulhu Classic Gamer Prop Set (H.P. Lovecraft Historical Society)
Chaosium and H.P. Lovecraft Historical Society were also two of the eight companies shortlisted for Fan Favourite Publisher.
Congratulations too to Chaosium’s Jason Durall, who was part of the creative team for Dune: Adventures in the Imperium (Modiphius), winner of the Gold ENNIE for Best Writing.
“Chaosium congratulates all the ENNIES winners and nominees. And our grateful thanks to the ENNIES organisers and judges, and most importantly to all the thousands of TTRPG fans who showed their support by voting”, said Chaosium vice president Michael O’Brien on behalf of all the team at Chaosium.
Check out the ENNIE Award winning products: