Episode 28 – “I’ve Got You In My Sights!”
Top 3 Gaming News:
- Call of Duty WW2 leaked
- Nintendo Switch Consoles are warping – new issues!
- University of Utah becomes the first school to offer a gaming scholarship
We talk about what Dan feels is lacking in sports games
“I’ve got you in my sights…” – our new segment where nobody is safe:
- AUS POST destroyed Pete’s 200 dollar limited edition
Interview with Respawn’s Frank Macri:
- Details on the gaming bar’s launch and check out the Game On Australia Facebook page because we want you to help us with the cocktail they’re going to name after us!
What are you playing:
- Dan – Don Bradman’s Cricket, and it’s shit, but we go to call Dan’s wife.. and we give our public declaration of love to the person who got closest to the pin from our facebook page question
- Pete – Legend of Zelda: BOTW
Old Skool Retro Pick of the Week:
- NES mini classics available again
The Game On Australia Gamer’s retreat idea!
- Pete realises a dream when he gets to have a “Super Mario-off” with the voice of Super Mario, Charles Martinet