The most unique MyCAREER is coming to WWE 2K20 when both a male and female character come together to tell a story not just about WWE but friendship. The latest MyCAREER story will take us on a journey about two lifelong best friends, Red and Tre, who both share the same goal of reaching the WWE Hall Of Fame. This 18 chapter MyCAREER will take around 20 hours to complete and starts from Red and Tre’s induction into the WWE Hall Of Fame. During their Hall Of Fame speech, their story is told through a series of flashbacks during their Hall Of Fame Speech which include high school days, their first matches and breaking into NXT.
MyCAREER AT A GLANCE
· For the first time ever, create both a female and male MyPLAYER and take them through MyCAREER, playing storylines and matches as each character and occasionally teaming together with the all-new Mixed Tag match feature.
· Unlock WWE Legends, Career specific Superstar attires, original characters and unique environments like “Hell’s Colosseum” and a special New Day themed arena.
· At one point, Red and Tre cross through an interdimensional portal to try to find the Undertaker who hasn’t been seen in years, encountering various surprises along the way.
· MyCAREER is fully voiced again, this year featuring performances from nearly over 40 WWE Superstars, NXT Superstars and legends in addition to over 15 original voiced roles. Interact with newly-voiced Superstars such as Ronda Rousey, The New Day, Becky Lynch, Adam Cole, Velveteen Dream, The IIconics, Samoa Joe and more.
· Track Red and Tre’s career progress with “The List” – as teenagers Red and Tre write down all the goals they’d like to someday achieve, which later becomes their road map to success. Can you cross off their final list item and get inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame?
· At certain points in MyCAREER, the decisions you make affect the matches Red and Tre compete in, who they team with, and possibly even lead to some alternate outcomes. Explore different choices to see what paths they might lead you down.
· Podcasts are back this year, including “The Buzz and Cole Show” featuring the return of Buzz and Cole Quinn from WWE2K19’s MyCAREER.
WWE 2K20 launches worldwide on Tuesday, October 22 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. For more information on WWE 2K20 and 2K, visit wwe.2k.com.