2K has recently rolled out a list of updates to the Universe Mode in this years WWE 2K20.
· Major and minor show match limits have increased from 7 to 9.
· Pay-Per-View match limits have doubled from 7 to 14.
· The number of championship titles per major show has increased from 6 to 7.
· Simultaneous rivalries on major shows have increased from 3 to 4.
· Pay-Per-Views can be co-hosted by up to 3 major shows versus the previous 2.
· Players have more freedom to delete and add promos and matches.
· 50 of the most-used cut scenes have been reshot with female mocap actors to look more authentic when female Superstars are used.
· 25 new cut scenes have been added.
· 3,040 new promo lines are in the game.
· Custom Matches can now be included in Match Tables, along with new Mixed Tag Matches.
· New Championship Match setting in Match Tables can be used to make certain matches a title match.
· Main Event matches in Match Tables have been tweaked so that those match types are more likely to occur on the show (Example: Royal Rumble match at the Royal Rumble Pay-Per-View).
· New rivalry content includes options such as low-intensity enemies making peace after a single Pay-Per-View or low to mid-intensity allies slowly falling out over several weeks instead of a sudden turn.
· The overall menu flow has been streamlined to make it more accessible to those new to Universe Mode. All deeper options are still available for experienced players.