If you’re as eager as me to play SMG Studios and DevM Games’ couch co-op Moving Out you can now pre-order the game which comes out April 28. There’s also a cool bonus for Aussie Furniture Arrangement and Relocation Technicians who pre-order. Aussie F.A.R.Ts get the “Employee of the Month” pack which comes with bonus in-game removalists as well as a fair-dinkum Aussie, Bruce the Koala. But if you can’t wait until April 28 and want to practice becoming a F.A.R.T, a free Moving Out demo has just released across all console digital stores.
Key features of Moving Out include:
- Couch co-op gameplay: Players can take on the challenge either alone or with up to three friends through local cooperative gameplay, helping or hindering each other as they shift a variety of objects
- Location, location, location: F.A.R.Ts are ready to move anything in the town of Packmore and beyond. The Smooth Moves company is always ready to help!
- Physics: Are pesky doors and windows standing in your way? Blast through them with physics, just be careful of any breakables!
- Character customisation: From colour options to hijabs and wheelchairs, players can customise their technicians with a number of choices. Make your mover unique with a whole host of customisation options including hats, hairstyles and horticulture!
- Assist Mode: Longer time limits, reduced difficulty, and level skipping are just some of the options to ensure that players of all ability levels can join in!
- Accessibility: Dyslexia-friendly text, scalable user interface and remappable keyboard controls are all featured so that everyone can enjoy the moving mayhem.
Moving Out launches April 28 on Playstation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch with free demos available on their respective digital stores.