Each year at E3 is a segment called the PC Gaming Show and this is where game developers as well as hardware developers announce the latest games and tech for PC gaming. Presented by PC Gamer Magazine, this year’s show is set to showcase over 25 games which is huge! To add to the hype, we will be able to hear from Larian Studios CEO Swen Vincke and Wizards of the Coast President Chris Cocks about their latest title which was announced this week, Baldur’s Gate III! It’s been 18 years since Baldur’s Gate II was released in 2001 and I can’t wait to hear more as Larian Studios will bring a lot to the series, having successful RPG games such as 2014’s Divinity: Original Sin and it’s amazing 2017 sequel. ***Graphic content warning for the trailer below***
Here is a brief list of games that are expected to be shown as listed on the PC Gamer website:
– The world-first trailer for Evil Genius 2, the long-awaited return of the Dungeon Keeper-esque strategy game that puts you in control of a supervillain.
– In addition to Evil Genius 2, developer Rebellion will reveal an unannounced game.
– New footage of Last Oasis.
– Tripwire Interactive returns to share first details about what it’s been working on, including Maneater, its upcoming “ShaRkPG.”
– Our man Nicco got hands on with Borderlands 3 which releases in September. Gearbox will take the stage to answer players’ burning questions. Adding a new layer of interactivity to the presentation, viewers themselves will be able to submit questions live for a chance to have them answered during the show.
– Paradox Interactive will have more to say and show about Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 and Age of Wonders: Planetfall.
– Digital Extremes’ live ops and community director Rebecca Ford will give Tenno a new sneak peek at Warframe‘s upcoming cooperative space combat expansion, Empyrean (formerly code-named Railjack), before its full reveal at TennoCon 2019, the annual Warframe conference held in July.
– Frontier appeared at the first PC Gaming Show in 2015 to announce Planet Coaster, and this year they’re back to reveal Planet Zoo. Game director Piers Jackson and senior artist Liesa Bauwens will join Frankie on stage to show the first-ever in-game Planet Zoo trailer.
– Samsung will introduce a groundbreaking new addition to its gaming monitor lineup.
– Chucklefish will appear to show off an upcoming game it’s publishing “from a fantastic team of indie developers.”
– Lots more, with surprises from Fatshark (creators of Vermintide 2), Funcom (Conan Exiles, Mutant Year Zero), Modus Games (Mech City Brawl, Trine 4), Re-Logic (Terraria), Annapurna Interactive (Outer Wilds, What Remains of Edith Finch, Gorogoa), Raw Fury (Sable, Atomicrops, Bad North), Fellow Traveller (Neo Cab, Genesis Noir), and Coffee Stain Studios (Satisfactory, Deep Rock Galactic).