KartRider Rush+, the latest mobile adventure from Nexon, is coming soon to mobile devices and pre-registration begins today. Based on the popular original game KartRider, KartRider Rush+ is a free-to-play kart racing mobile game delivering all the racing action of its namesake on iOS and Android devices.
The original KartRider boasts over 300 million players worldwide, and KartRider Rush+ promises to build on this with multiple game modes on offer including:
- Speed Race Mode: This mode challenges racers to compete against each other and use their drifting skills to earn EXP that can unlock more challenging tracks
- Arcade Mode: Whether playing solo or in teams, this mode provides additional gameplay modes such as Item Race, Infini-Boost or Lucci Runner
- Ranked Mode: From Bronze to Living Legend, players can rank up tiers and earn rewards such as K-Coins to purchase a variety of items in the Shop
- Story Mode: Players can join Dao and his friends to save the tracks from Lodumani’s evil deeds
- Time Trial: Racers will beat the clock to become the fastest racer
KartRider Rush+ contains more than 50 race tracks and 20 karts to give players so many ways to individualise their gameplay experience and kart to suit their unique racing style. Racers can play competitively in real-time with friends around the world. The game also includes a Home feature where players can customise their space with different accessories and complete daily quests, interact with friends and play mini-games.
With pre-registrations opening today, Nexon have offered some in-game giveaways if registrations reach certain milestones, with the aim to reach 3 million registrations between now and the game’s launch. There’s no release date yet, however you can pre-register for KartRider Rush+ by simply visiting https://kartrush.nexon.com.
Be sure to follow @KRRushPlus on Twitter for the latest updates and information.
Written by: @ChrisJInglis