PlayStation has announced October’s PlayStation Plus free for download for PS+ members, ready to download as of October 2nd. Grab some friends or get them to download the free releases as well, as the main titles are aimed at the multiplayer experience.
Gun Media’s Friday the 13th: The Game, lets you take control of the legendary horror series unstoppable manic killer Jason Voorhees, or up to one of seven high schoolers in this third person horror survival game. Jason has been given a ton of different abilities to hunt down his prey, while as a high schooler your challenge will be to escape or even try to take down the unstoppable monster after you.
Laser League is a quirky futuristic high speed team sports action title from developer Roll7. Two teams of two or three a side battle to outlast the opposition by setting up and placing moving lasers in the arena almost in a Tron style competition. This title has had some pretty good reviews since the title went on early access in 2017 so might be worth checking out!
This month’s PlayStation Plus line-up also includes:
- Master Roboot, a puzzle game with a very interesting concept based around where you upload your soul to dedicated servers so you can live on after death (PS3).
- The Bridge, a 2D logic puzzle game that makes the player re-think what they know about physics and perspective (Cross Buy with PS4 & Vita).
- Rocketbirds 2: Evolution, a 2D action platformer (Cross Buy with PS4 & Vita).
- 2064 Read Only Memories, a point and click adventure game (Cross Buy with PS4 & Vita).
Metacritic rated the PS+ October titles with the following scores:
- Friday the 13th: The Game – 6.1/10
- Laser League – 8.2/10
- Master Reboot – 6.2/10
- The Bridge – tbd/10
- Rocketbirds 2: Evolution – 6.7/10
- 2064 Read Only Memories – 7.6/10