A cute and chaotic new puzzle game featuring New Zealand’s very own wildlife has been announced for consoles later this year. KeyWe is a co-op puzzle game by Sold Out and Stonewheat & Sons featuring two kiwi birds who work in the postal delivery service. You’ll be tasked to type telegrams, ship packages and send out messages. While KeyWe is primarily focused on being a two player game, you can also control both birds using one controller.
“We are flapping with excitement to announce KeyWe for consoles,” said Joel Davis, Artist and Animator at Stonewheat & Sons. “It was always our goal to bring KeyWe to as many players as possible, so we’re thrilled players across all major consoles will get to experience the fun and calamity of Bungalow Basin’s Telepost on day one.”
“After picking up the award for ‘Best Family Game’ at last year’s gamescom awards, we’ve been so excited to share more details on KeyWe with everyone,” added Katie Clark, Product Manager at Sold Out. “We can’t wait for players of all ages to discover the mailroom mayhem waiting for them in the full game this summer.”
- Mailroom mayhem – Take on the role of a postal-working kiwi bird and partner up with a friend to type out telegrams, send urgent messages, ship packages and keep the mail flowing.
- Cute, chaotic co-op – Buddy up on the couch or flock online in chaotic co-op.
- Adorable single-player – Control both kiwi birds on a single controller to venture out on a solo mail service adventure.
- Perilous postal environments – Navigate mailroom desks and shipping rooms to become a master of the mail service.
- Seasonal silliness – Encounter hazards caused by wintery weather, autumnal thunderstorms and more on the way to becoming postal pros.
- Customisable kiwis – Change the colour of your kiwi’s feathers and unlock new accessories – because kiwi birds look cute in little hats!