[This unedited press release is made available courtesy of Activision and is presented without comment by the GOA team for informative purposes. ]
Season 2: Task Force 141 is now live!
Comprised of the most elite soldiers in the world, the One-Four-One makes its mark in Call of Duty: Mobile Season 2: Task Force 141. The new season brings Hardhat, the Chopper Gunner, the Counter Intel themed event, a brand-new Battle Pass, and more. If the One-Four-One can’t do it, nobody can.
See below the highlights of what’s to come:
- Gear Up for Hostage Rescue in the Task Force 141 Battle Pass – Season 2 offers a brand-new Battle Pass that includes free and premium items like new Operators, a new functional weapon, Weapon Blueprints, Calling Cards, Charms, COD Points (CP), and more.
- Hardhat Comes to Multiplayer – Construction’s booming in the city when a skirmish breaks out at a work site. First appearing in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, Hardhat is a classic small map featuring plenty of choke points and close-quarters combat.
- New Themed Event: Counter Intel – Terrorists have seized control of the city, and it’s up to you to liberate the hostages in this epic event. Complete daily tasks across Multiplayer and Battle Royale to earn event points that allow you to retake territory one node at a time. Earn rewards like new Operators, Weapons Blueprints, and more along the way. Complete the whole event to take home three epic rewards: the QXR — Gentleman’s Side Arm, the Minotaur — Maze Keeper, and the Charm — Nutcracker. There are thirteen rewards in all, so rescue those hostages and retake the city.
- New Seasonal Challenges – The One-Four-One has plenty of work ahead with a new set of Seasonal Challenges on the way, including one at launch and four more releasing throughout the following month. Get Weapon Blueprints and Battle Royale camos from the Long Bite and Winged Smoke series, plus up to 30,000 Battle Pass XP to help you fly through the tiers. Complete the final challenge to access the Crossbow — Violet Flow Weapon Blueprint and the Special Ops 1 — Herald Operator Skin.
- Celebrate the Festival of Colours and Carnival with New Bundles – The Festival of Colours Bundle includes a themed Weapon Blueprint for the AK117, a Scout 2 Operator Skin, plus a Festival of Colours-themed Wingsuit, a Knife, a Sticker, a Calling Card, and Spray. The Carnival Bundle brings the circus to your fingertips, featuring an array of items that are sure to add some spice to your operations. Get Outrider — Carnival and the ASM 10 — Carnival, plus Avatar — Masquerade, Sticker — Carnival Mask, Charm — Tamborim, and Calling Card — Samba School.
- Ground Forces – check out the COD Mobile battle pass subscription, currently only available for select regions including ANZ!
To read more about Call of Duty: Mobile S2 visit the blog here.