Xbox has announced the next three weeks of game releases for Xbox Game Pass for both PC & console which will be highlighted by FIFA 23 by EA Games and a few great looking sidescrolling Indie titles such as Planet of Lana and Eastern Exorcist.
With strategy games, RPG and simulations games, there really is something for everyone over the coming weeks.
Below are the dates for when you can download and start playing the next round of Game Pass games;
Week of May 15:
- FIFA 23, May 16 (Console and PC)
- Eastern Exorcist, May 18 (Console and PC)
- Ghostlore, May 18 (Console)
Week of May 22:
- Planet of Lana, May 23 (Console and PC)
- Cassette Beasts, May 25 (Console)
- Massive Chalice, May 25 (Cloud and Console)
- Railway Empire 2, May 25 (Cloud, Console, and PC)
Week of May 29:
- Chicory: A Colorful Tale, May 30 (Console and PC)
But with the addition comes subtraction, the following games will be leaving Game Pass as of May 31st. They are the following;
- Europa Universalis (PC)
- Evil Genius 2: World Domination (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- FIFA 21 (Console and PC) EA Play
- Floppy Knights (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Lawn Mowing Simulator (Cloud, Console, and PC)
So make sure to get the most out of these games and the gamer scores associated with them. If you do however want to keep them, purchasing them while on Game Pass will give you 20% off the purchase amount.
For more details on the new games joining Xbox Game Pass this month, available Perks and Quest updates, check out Xbox Wire here.